Saturday, September 5, 2009

Benefit Fundraiser - Spread the Word!

On Saturday, September 12, 2009 I will participate to a benefit fundraiser, to be held from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at Dragon's Keep, a comics and games shop located on 260 North University Avenue, Provo, Utah- (801) 373-3482.
Along with several other comic book professionals I'll be drawing sketches, selling original art and signing autographs to benefit
Jake Black, a fellow professional (writer of Smallville, Ben 10: Alien Force, Chaotic, Legion of Super-heroes, TMNT and more) in his battle against Hodgkin’s Disease.
100 % of the money from my sketches and original art sold at the store, on Saturday September 12, will go to this fundraiser. I will also donate 50 % of the money from the first ten sketches I will be commissioned, via e-mail and internet, between September 5 and September 11 2009.
For more information on the event, please click here.
For more information on my commission rates, please click here.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there alongside you, Sal! My write-up and offerings can be found at bit.ly/kTvmK (URL shortened for easy pasting.)

    --Howard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see you there! My post about the event is on my blog.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete