Monday, October 5, 2009

Frew 1552

 
I have just received my advance-copy of The Phantom #1552, published by Frew , which features part 1 of 2 of "Hooded Justice".
Above is the cover image which was taken from page 33, panel 3. I regret I wasn't able to provide more "cover worthy" images on the inside pages of this issue, as I did in the past. This was one of those stories where "iconic" images of The Phantom were really few and far between.
I appreciated the nice comments written by Publisher Jim Shepherd in his editorial message. (Thank you, Jim!)  However, I'd like to take this opportunity to straighten up a few biographical details written in the editorial as follows:  I was born in Taranto, which is located in the Apulia (not Sicily) region of Italy. I also grew up and completed my academic studies in Italy (not in the United States) before moving to the U.S.
I hope the readers enjoy this issue as well as the following one, which will conclude, for a while, our expedition in the legendary world of  Robin Hood.
The original art of "Hooded Justice" part 1 is available for sale. For more details, please, visit my Art for Sale page.

No comments:

Post a Comment