Friday, June 18, 2010

60 Years in Sweden

 I have recently released an exclusive interview,  which will be part of a special publication dedicated to the 60th anniversary of The Phantom in Sweden. The publication is produced by the good folks at the Scandinavian Chapter and will be presented at the Göteborg Book Fair ( Bok & Bibliotek ) on September 23-26, 2010.
For the occasion, I've also drawn a special Fantomen pin-up and taken some artistic license with the colors of  our hero's costumes which were made to resemble those of the Swedish flag.
In a few days, I'll be offering the original art of this pinup for sale to some of my regular costumers, on a private basis. If you wish to be included in my private costumers list, please email me directly.

1 comment:

  1. Nice art, Sal!
    ...And maybe I should add that I'm one of the writers featured in this book.

    ReplyDelete